There are two variants. Wired and wireless with the same functions.
– 15 functions
– Slim design
– Easy to use
– Large easy to read screen
– Back light setting
– Tool free mounting
– Current speed
– 24 hour clock
– Scan function
– Stop watch
– Trip distance
– Trip time
– Total distance
– Max speed
– Average speed
– Calories consumption
– Fat-burn measurement
– Speed tendency
– Maintenance reminder
– Back light
– Auto on / off
Prices; Wired $24.90. Wireless $39.50.
The “must have” for every cyclist!
Bike safety is an issue that is close to the heart of most serious cyclists.
For example, most cyclists wear a helmet, as this simple product can make the difference between life and death in a crash!
If something serious, such as a heart attack or a crash does occur, it is essential that 2 pieces of vital information are immediately available to first responders:
• Medical information such as allergies, diabetes, epilepsy etc, as this info can literally make the difference between life and death on the side of the road.
• Emergency contact information, so that loved ones can be made aware of what has occurred and where their loved one is being taken to.
The new EMERGENCY Helmet and wallet I.D. system has been designed to attend to these issues. It speaks for you when you cannot speak for yourself!
The product works as follows:
• Step 1: Simply fill all of your medical and emergency contact details onto the included waterproof card and then insert this card into the highly reflective ID ‘sleeve’.
• Step 2: This ‘sleeve’ is then fixed to the exterior left side of your helmet using a strong, specially formulated “Helmet Safe” adhesive. The additional warning decal is fixed to the opposite side of the helmet to the “ID sleeve.”
Your vital information can then easily be accessed by emergency personnel should the need arise, without even removing your helmet!
Price only $21.50
We have accumulated lots of 27.2mm suspension seat pillars to clear out.
Simple hook and strap attachment.
Two quick release closure clips
Drawstring inner closure
Built in rain cover
48 litre capacity
Price $94.50 pair
The CrossMark is the dramatic evolution of the cross country racing tyre. The nearly continuous centre ridge flies on hardpack, yet has enough spacing to grab wet roots and rocks. The slightly raised ridge of side knobs offers cornering precision never before seen on a tyre this fast.
Pit BMX and skate helmets
Limited numbers at this price
2 Sizes s/m and l/xl
$44.00 Now $39.00
Azur USB rechargeable rear light.
Note the spread lens and focust lens.
Very easy to attach to the seat pillar with a silicon strap
Velo super plush seat with extra gel, rubber suspension and cut out.